Take your Hypnotherapy and NLP skills to the next level -
If you want to become masterful at coaching your client’s unconscious mind – and making the difference that makes the difference – that’s what Hypnosis II is all about.
This course will consolidate and deepen what you will have learned in your NLP Practitioner training, plus it will give you a solid Hypnotherapy knowledge base with which you will be able to facilitate highly effective sessions for a wide range of clients.
What are the benefits of this training?
- Become fully confident and competent at inducing trance on anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Learn how to facilitate unconscious healing and transformation conversationally
- Enhance your capacity to tap unconscious resources in both up-time and down-time states
- Boost your effectiveness as a NLP practitioner, coach or hypnotherapist – beyond what you previously believed possible
- Become an internationally recognised Certified Hypnotherapist
This three-day training begins with a revision of the hypnotic approaches of Milton Erickson, M.D. as modelled by John Overdurf and Julie Silverthorn. The research and original material taught in this training, is the basis for their book Training Trances: Multi-level Communication in Therapy and Training.
You will learn more about the methods that you were introduced to at Hypnosis I, as well as completely new ‘stuff’ too. This is a no-nonsense training for those interested in deepening their competence in using hypnosis personally and professionally. Having attended this training, you can expect to integrate your understanding and use, of not only hypnosis, but also NLP and strategies for coaching the unconscious mind.
What’s the value of coaching the unconscious mind?
“Neuro-science has long known that our unconscious functioning precedes conscious awareness by a 1/2 second. This means that most if not all coaching and therapy issues like motivation and procrastination, indecision, conflicting priorities, burnout and overwhelm and performance anxiety are a result of automatic (unconscious) reactions and patterns which occur before conscious awareness. Amazingly, though, most coaching and therapy programs available today rely heavily on conscious processing through questioning, analysis, and tasking. It’s like trying to steer a train by asking someone in the last car to change the direction of the entire train. It simply won’t work”.
-John Overdurf, Master Trainer of NLP & Hypnotherapy-
To get powerful, lasting and rapid results in therapy and in coaching, it is essential that the methods employed reach and influence the unconscious (subconscious) mind. The unconscious mind houses the emotions, imagination, memory, habits, intuition, and is the individual’s personal pathway to even more subtle levels of consciousness.
This course teaches you how to facilitate rapid and sustainable change in the unconscious mind.
Summary of the course content:
- Review of basic Ericksonian Hypnotherapy skills required to do more advanced techniques.
- What to do after you’ve induced trance!
- How to facilitate safe and effective Hypnotherapy sessions.
- How to do a complete Hypnotherapy Interview from beginning to end.
- How to seamlessly transition in and out of …that’s right (Utilisation techniques)!
- How to construct relevant and precise metaphors for healing and achieving goals.
- How to easily elicit and utilise hypnotic phenomena, including: age regression/progression, catalepsy, analgesia/anaesthesia, amnesia, time distortion & hallucination.
- Guidelines for classic Hypnotherapy sessions, like: smoking cessation, weight loss, addictions, pain relief, psychosomatic disorders, emotional reactions, phobias, trauma, performance anxiety and general healing.
- The Unconscious Modelling process – Deep Trance Identification.
- How to incorporate these techniques into your own personal style.
- How to use Erickson’s basic protocol for posthypnotic suggestions.
- A directory of Hypnotic Language Patterns and more Trance Inductions.
- Self-Hypnosis Protocol and simple inductions to teach your clients.
And much more…deeeeply enjoyable unconscious learning and integration…
The pre-requisite for attending Hypnosis II is certification as a Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy.
After successful completion of Hypnosis II (including the submission of your Certified Hypnotherapist Review), you will be certified as a Hypnotherapist (non-medical).
Our Hypnotherapy certification is recognised & approved by:
- The International Association of Coaches, Therapists & Mentors
- The International Network for Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology & Hypnosis
- The International Hypnosis Society
See our Code of Ethics
Please feel free to contact us for further information.
“Well done Jevon, the course was really fantastic. It was fun, self-empowering, well researched and extremely well presented. I learned so much from the others and it was great to be exposed to the different styles of doing the same thing. The group was magical and there was a fabulous sense of “one-ness”. I enjoyed and felt safe with everyone. I can already feel shifts happening in me – both physically and emotionally – a sure sign that effective clearing has and is taking place. I can’t wait to get started!”
-Melanie Silberbauer, Internal communication mananger, NLP Coach, South Africa-
See more Certified Hypnotherapist training testimonials on the right hand side of this page ->
Become a facilitor of healing & change at the level where it matters most!
Location, Dates & Prices for 2014:
South Africa: Cape Town, 6 – 8 March
Venue: Riverside Estates, Hout Bay, 10am – 6pm each day. Accommodation at the venue is available. Exquisite lunch & refreshments included.
“Jevon is one of the most incredible people that I have ever had the honor of engaging with. I completed both his NLP and Hypnotherapy training courses which have had a long term impact on my life. Post the course I have kept in contact and valued Jevon’s input into my life. He is truly a talented healer and coach.” -Brad Abbott-
The Unconscious Mind is not unconscious, only the conscious mind is unconscious of what the Unconscious Mind is conscious of!
You have to LOOK INSIDE to find out…
“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” – Carl Jung
Join us for the trance of a life time…View prices and booking info