This is where your Hypnosis and NLP journey ultimately leads to.
Become a highly effective facilitator of core healing and change.
Hypnosis III teaches you how to work with unconscious processes that are at the root of most therapeutic and coaching issues, yet doing it in a natural, conversational way that makes this approach adaptable to any context.
This four day training begins with a revision of your Hypnosis II material. It goes on to de-mystify what Hypnosis / Trance really is through learning and practicing advanced, yet simple approaches to rapidly and effectively help your clients achieve their desired outcomes.
At this course you will learn advanced attention shifting processes for coaching the unconscious mind. You will deepen your knowledge and experience at facilitating effective coaching and therapeutic interventions, through eliciting and leveraging spontaneous trances in conversation. There will be plenty demonstrations, supervised practice and guided integration sessions.
Summary of the course content:
- Review of Hypnotherapy skills to do more sophisticated techniques
- Advanced methods to induce unconscious processing
- How to facilitate a context for unconscious change & healing
- How to induce and utilize various states of consciousness
- Attention shifting methods to access inner resources
- Conversational regression and progression techniques
- The Threshold Pattern
- Pendulum utilization for deepening trance
- Accessing the validity of ideomotor signalling
- Unconscious Review and Integration
- Unconscious clearing of unwanted states and beliefs
- Metaphor Intervention
- The Hypnotic Dream Induction
- The Full Unconscious Interview
And much more…deeeeply enjoyable unconscious learning and integration…
To read what people have said about this course, see TESTIMONIALS on right –>
The pre-requisite for attending Hypnosis III is certification as a Hypnotherapist and certification as a Master Practitioner of NLP.
After successful completion of Hypnosis III, you will be certified as a Master Hypnotherapist.
Our Hypnotherapy certification is recognised & approved by:
- The International Association of Coaches, Therapists & Mentors
- The International Network for Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology & Hypnosis
- The International Hypnosis Society
For more details about this course, please contact us.
See our Code of Ethics
For information on NLP and HNLP Practitioner certification training as well as how to get started with your Hypnotherapy training click here.
The Unconscious Mind is not unconscious, only the conscious mind is unconscious of what the Unconscious Mind is conscious of!
You have to LOOK INSIDE to find out…
“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” – Carl Jung