We offer 3 levels of Hypnotherapy training:
- Certified Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (Hypnosis I)
- Certified Hypnotherapist (Hypnosis II)
- Certified Master Hypnotherapist (Hypnosis III)
Explore the hidden potential of your Unconscious Mind for enhanced performance in your personal and professional life.
The focus of this inspiring and highly experiential 2 day training is to teach popular Ericksonian hypnotic inductions and hypnotherapeutic principles. We will demystify hypnosis and show you how to identify and utilise naturally occurring hypnotic phenomena in everyday life. You will learn the basics of conversational and permissive hypnotic (trance) inductions as well as some classic / traditional induction techniques.
As an NLP Practitioner you’ll appreciate the expediency, greater effectiveness and depth that Ericksonian Hypnotherapy will contribute to your skills set. This training is offered as a supplement after successful completion of NLP Practitioner training.
For detailed information about our Practitioner of Ericksonian Hypnotherapy training, click here.
Location & Dates for 2014:
Venue: Riverside Estates, Hout Bay, 10am – 6pm each day. Accommodation at the venue is available. Includes exquisite lunch and refreshments.
Expand and deepen your Hypnotherapy, NLP and Coaching skills repertoire toward Mastery.
If you want to become masterful at coaching your client’s unconscious mind – and making the difference that makes the difference – then that’s what Hypnosis II is all about.
What are the benefits of this training?
- Become fully confident and competent at inducing trance on anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Learn how to facilitate unconscious healing and transformation conversationally
- Enhance your capacity to tap unconscious resources in both up-time and down-time states
- Boost your effectiveness as a NLP practitioner, coach or hypnotherapist – beyond what you previously believed possible
- Become an internationally recognised Certified Hypnotherapist
For detailed information about our Hypnotherapy training, click here.
Location, Dates & Prices for 2014:
South Africa: Cape Town, 6 – 8 March
Venue: Riverside Estates, Hout Bay, 10am – 6pm each day. Accommodation at the venue is available. Exquisite lunch & refreshments included.
This is where your Hypnosis and NLP journey ultimately leads to, becoming a highly effective facilitator of core healing and change, as a certified Master Hypnotherapist.
Hypnosis III teaches you how to work with unconscious processes that are at the root of most therapeutic and coaching issues, yet doing it in a natural, conversational way that makes this approach adaptable to any context.
For detailed information about our Master Hypnotherapist training, click here.
Our Hypnotherapy certification is recognised & approved by:
- The International Association of Coaches, Therapists & Mentors
- The International Network for Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology & Hypnosis
- The International Hypnosis Society
Read testimonials here
See our Hypnotherapist Code of Ethics.
The Unconscious Mind is not unconscious, only the conscious mind is unconscious of what the Unconscious Mind is conscious of!
You have to LOOK INSIDE to find out…
“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” – Carl Jung