We’re seeking an Affiliate Manager to help us grow our expanding Affiliate business. This individual will be responsible for recruiting new affiliates, affiliate relations, affiliate training and motivation, as well as assisting affiliates to find and build positive relationships with new prospects.
- Find and recruit active Affiliates with high levels of traffic in the Personal Development, NLP, Coaching, Therapy, Mentoring, Training, Healing and Mind-Body niches.
- Train, motivate, and provide support for Affiliates via team calls, webinars and emails to succeed in their campaigns.
- Evaluate campaign performance and work on strategic level with Affiliates to capitalize on growth opportunities.
- Manage Affiliate strategies, content, list creation, and evaluate alternative media channels.
- Work with the top performing Affiliates, provide incentives, and help them to maximise their own earnings.
- Analyse Affiliates reports and data, and consult with Affiliates on ways to improve their business.
- Organize promotions for events, product launches, special offers, etc, and disseminate relevant information to Affiliates.
- Handle all communications between jevondangeli.com and our Affiliates.
- Provide timely responses to Affiliate inquiries, as well as developing and maintaining a FAQ’s list.
- Conduct appropriate market research to identify opportunities for growth and efficiencies in online marketing campaigns.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Personality – proactive, enthusiastic, trustworthy and results oriented self-starter.
- Familiarity with e-commerce and the Affiliate marketing industry.
- Excellent organizational abilities with strong attention to detail.
- Highly creative thinker with a proven record of conceiving, developing and managing on-line marketing programs.
- Excellent web etiquette as well as strong online and offline social skills.
- Superb written and oral communication capabilities. In addition to English, German and Spanish language competency is an advantage.
- Sales and/or consulting experience.
- Proven ability to innovate and lead launches of new products, programs and Affiliate sales strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- The capability to work across varying time zones and cultures is beneficial.
There is no limit to how much you can earn as our Affiliate Manager. Your income is performance based, and calculated on a percentage of the total Affiliate earnings that are generated by the JD Affiliate Program.
Please email us with details of your interest in becoming our Affiliate Manager and include an outline of your suitable qualifications and experience.