Type: Mind-Body relaxation and visualisation therapy.
Benefits: For women who are trying to fall pregnant naturally. Each track is designed to optimise your body’s natural function through each phase of your reproductive cycle whilst reducing stress and anxiety levels which could interfere with fertility.
Structure: Includes powerful relaxation and visualization sessions to optimise fertility. Each guided process is supported by technically enhanced music to reduce stress.
Format: MP3 & CD
Click play to hear a sample:
The Optimum Fertility and Mind-Body Stress Reduction audio program includes a pioneering set of recordings designed to be listened to once or twice daily around the phases of your reproductive cycle.
A number of studies have shown the benefits that mind-body programmes can have on fertility by reducing stress levels and increasing pregnancy rates.
Each track in this audio program starts by guiding you into a state of peaceful relaxation assisting your mind and body to become more receptive to the therapeutic processes that follow. This is followed by the powerful process of guided visualizations, affirmations, metaphor and subconscious suggestion techniques. Thoughts and emotions that may be present at this time are also addressed. The audio program makes use of tranquil music, enhanced with audio technologies, specifically designed to facilitate optimal states of receptivity and relaxation.
Track 2 explains how to use this audio program
Tracks 3 to 7 are designed to be listened to once or twice a day around the specific phase of your reproductive cycle
Track 8 is a general health, wellbeing and immune balancing session that can be listened to at any time during your cycle and as often as you like
Using this recording is not a substitute for medical or mental health care; but will provide support and assist with a more positive attitude in what may be a very difficult, frustrating and stressful journey while trying to conceive a child. This recording aims to bring about positive changes in your body by optimising your fertility and reducing stress and anxiety levels through the mind-body connection as you access the vast reservoir of resources inside you. The multitude of benefits that accompanies the experience of listening to this recording really does need to be heard to be believed.
Read supporting article: Fertility enhancement through Hypnotherapy
- Dr Marilyn Glenville, PhD, Author of ‘Getting Pregnant Faster and Natural Solutions to Infertility’, explains in her book that there is enough evidence to suggest that Hypnotherapy has an effect on fertility as it utilizes the power of the mind to work for you rather than against you, is helpful in reducing stress levels and addresses emotional blockages at the sub-conscious level. She further adds that Hypnotherapy helps deal with any concerns or doubts that a woman may have about her future role as a mother.
- Hypnotherapy can also positively influence the immune system. Dr. Jeffrey Braverman, MD FACOG, Director or Reproductive Immunology at Wykoff Heights Medical Centre and Braverman Reproductive Technology, New York, emphasizes that relaxation and reduction of stress helps improve immune system compliance.
- According to Dr Alan Beer, MD, in his book “Is Your Body Baby-Friendly”, Mind-Body Therapy (ie, Hypnotherapy) can help reduce the immune system burden and assist in the release of negative emotions.
- In 2006, in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, woman’s fertility expert, Dr Berga reported that women who did not ovulate had excessive levels of cortisol, a stress hormone, in the brain fluid. A cascade of events, beginning with stress, leads to reduced levels of two hormones crucial for ovulation.
- Recent studies conducted at Harvard Medical School on 184 women going through relaxation training for infertility: 55% had a viable pregnancy within one year, compared to only 20% of the control group achieving a viable pregnancy.
“I see the Optimal Fertility & Stress Reduction Mind Body audio program as being helpful in that its focus is on promoting relaxation and reduction of stress which in turn will improve immune system compliance. I think that the mind body connection plays an important role in self healing.”
– Dr Jeffrey Braverman M.D. FACOG- Director of Reproductive Immunology, Wykoff Medical Center, New York
“When listening to the Optimum Fertility audio program 1 for the first time, I had tears in my eyes when reflecting on the fears and worries that women in similar situations to me are carrying within them. I was overwhelmed and deeply touched.
“When listening to Jevon´s voice, I have the feeling that he is right there to support me. This alone is very moving! I have been listening to the audio program as recommended, and these sessions have been the most beautiful minutes of my day! Within a few minutes of listening, I’m able to relax and can simply focus on myself and my body, which during my hectic daily schedule is usually not possible. I always feel great while listening, sensing an inner strength and calm. Most of all, I’m now able to completely trust that my body knows what´s best for me. Whatever will be, I feel that everything is in perfect balance and exactly as it is meant to be. This is an indescribably beautiful feeling, and at the same time very relieving because it allows me to simply let go.” – S. Wüst, Germany
“After 4 early miscarriages and 18 IVF’s I finally have a baby girl. So I’m no stranger to infertility. On our last attempt at IVF we tried everything including a very new medication in the treatment of infertility as well as Hypnotherapy. I found Hypnotherapy really helped me to relax and at the same time focus on my body and the process of IVF. I think that the Optimum Fertility & Stress Reduction Mind Body audio program will really help women reduce their stress levels as it uses both Hypnotherapy and Visualisation focused around the stages of a women’s reproductive cycle and can be used daily to provide support.” – H. Joseph, South Africa
Get MP3: €27.-
Buy CD €33.- + shipping