In this video Jevon Dangeli is interviewed on the value of NLP (and HNLP) to coaching and facilitating.
He highlights the importance of learning NLP thoroughly before using it with others and suggests how to integrate NLP skills for ethical and effective application in all areas of life.
Those who are new to NLP or thinking about doing NLP training will appreciate Jevon’s guidance on how to select your best suited kind of NLP training and trainer.
Jevon makes NLP easy to understand, fun to learn, and accessible to all. He puts Heart into NLP – showing us the HNLP approach to facilitate healing and empowerment processes in ourselves and others. Truly valuable stuff!
Watch the video:
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?