In this video Jevon Dängeli introduces the underlying principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). He also outlines the “NLP Communication Model” which helps us to understand how we take information from the outside world into our neurology and how that in turn affects our thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
An overview of the video content:
Our unique neurological filters delete, distort and generalise everything we see, hear, feel, smell and taste to create the thoughts which determine our emotions and subsequent actions. Therefore, the reality that we experience is largely determined by what we do inside our minds.
Knowledge about the NLP Communication Model along with the application of NLP approaches enables people to ‘run their own minds’. More fulfillment in life is achievable when we are less affected by external circumstances, through gaining control of our internal processes. This leads to mental freedom, empowered responses, and mindful interactions with others.
In the video below you will discover more…
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?