NLP’s Chunking skills (The Hierarchy of Ideas) enable people to:
- Be flexible communicators,
- Rapidly build rapport with others,
- Negotiate effectively,
- Discover underlying desires,
- Unveil the motivating values behind all behaviours,
- Elicit the greater purpose that we hope to accomplish through our goals,
- Establish congruence between parts of the unconscious mind,
- Be comfortable with both abstraction and details in language
In this video Jevon introduces The Hierarchy of Ideas and provides examples of how to start using it in your life.
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How you will apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?