In this video Jevon introduces a fundamental presupposition of Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology (HNLP) during day 1 of a live NLP / HNLP Coach Practitioner Training. A lesson that when integrated enables you to live without suffering and gain access to your abundant inner resources.
Those already familiar with NLP, will learn the philosophy of “de-nominalising” yourself. You also learn how to change your frame of reference in sessions with clients, thereby enabling them to “loosen the concrete that holds the problem in place”.
Through watching this video, you will discover an empowering and liberating thought process that enables you to transcend any limiting mindsets.
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?