NLP’s Swish Pattern is a powerful technique to overcome unwanted habits and reactions.
The Swish Pattern exchanges ‘negative’ programming in the unconscious mind with a new ‘positive’ and resourceful way of responding to what was a challenging context or situation.
Coaches, Hypnotherapists and NLP Practitioners will appreciate this simple yet effective way of enabling their clients to experience rapid and sustainable change. This technique facilitates a “Map Across” and includes a constructive way of installing the new internal representation.
In this video Jevon teaches the entire Swish Pattern and demonstrates it by facilitating a session with someone who (up until this session) used to react in an uncontrollable way in a certain work situation.
A successful Swish Pattern can be the turning point in any addiction cessation or weight loss programme. The technique in and of itself is useful to help people stop unwanted behaviors.
Watch, Learn, and Keep the Change!
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?