In this video Jevon Dangeli teaches and demonstrates how to help someone overcome a phobia or traumatic experience.
You will learn the NLP technique known as Visual-Kinaesthetic Dissociation (also known as the Fast Phobia Cure and Rewind Technique).
V-K Dissociation helps to eliminate the effects of traumatic memories. It can be deeply healing for individuals who suffer from PTSD, with results being both rapid and sustainable. Intense fear of people, animals, objects or situations that are not harmful or dangerous (know as a phobia) is most often easily treated with this technique.
Please note that in this video the technique is being taught at a NLP/HNLP Coach Practitioner Training where the course participants learn how to apply it in a coaching or therapy context. To gain a more comprehensive understanding of V-K Dissociation read this article: How to get rid of phobias and trauma using NLP (this is the V-K Dissociation outline referred to in the video).
6 months after the demonstration in this video, the client gave the following feedback:
“Thank you! I feel free from the unnecessary barriers my phobia had created in my life. It’s a whole new chapter for me, where it no longer occupies my mind the way it did before. It was an “uplifting” experience. It is true that one never knows how far a change will go. Thank you once again for this experience.”
IMPORTANT: V-K Dissociation is an advanced NLP technique and should be applied only by qualified NLP Practitioners who are experienced therapists or coaches.
For information about where you can learn the V-K Dissociation and other powerful healing, coaching and therapeutic techniques, please visit our course page.
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?