Emotional experiences throughout life, and especially during the early imprint years can result in the creation of Parts in the unconscious mind. These Parts generate their own values and beliefs, and are responsible for certain behaviours. Overwhelming feelings and reactions, as well as out of control behaviours are the result of ‘Conflicting Parts’.
The NLP Parts Integration technique creates harmony between Parts of the unconscious mind, so that their values are in alignment. A person with ‘Integrated Parts’ is more congruent, empowered and clear in their decisions and actions.
Watch Jevon Dangeli teach and demonstrate Parts Integration at a live NLP training in this video.
aPart from this video, remember – you’re more than the sum of your Parts.
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?