In this video (14 min) of a presentation to students from 16 countries, Jevon Dängeli outlines how to identify and express your core message.
We all have a message to share with the world, or at least something important to articulate in certain contexts. This video shows you how to:
- Identify your vision and the best words to describe it.
- Speak with authenticity and congruence.
- Establish rapport with any audience.
- Present to people across cultures.
- Integrate appropriate metaphors.
- Remain centred and grounded.
- Use body language effectively.
- Live your message!
Enjoy the video:
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?