In this video Jevon teaches the 8 Basic NLP Presuppositions – a set of ethical principles for life!
The Presuppositions of NLP form the basic beliefs and attitudes that effective NLP Practitioners and Coaches work and live by. Through having these beliefs and attitudes, anyone can learn how to facilitate healing, transformative and empowering interventions.
The 8 Basic NLP Presuppositions presented in this video are the central principles of the full 14 NLP Presuppositions that Jevon elaborates on in his article: The Presuppositions of NLP
We recommended that you first watch this video and then read The Presuppositions of NLP article for a thorough introduction to what makes helping professionals and leaders outstanding.
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?