In this video you will discover why positive thinking does not work, and what does work!
Trying to think positive thoughts when you’re not feeling positive is like trying to find sanctuary in a grass hut when there’s a hurricane. Strong negative emotions are far more powerful than ‘wishy-washy’ positive thinking.
Superimposing positive thoughts is not sustainable. In fact, positive thinking is a natural by-product when you’re being an authentic and honest human being.
Similarly, any attempt to use will power over strong emotional urges or reactions, is futile. Will power is useful in order to act on something, but it cannot override the unconscious programming that drives all our thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
Fortunately there is a way to effectively update your unconscious mind’s programming. NLP Submodality techniques enable rapid and sustainable change in the way you perceive your experience. These techniques provide people with simple, yet powerful ways to take control of our responses to all types of situations. Therefore they are used broadly in order to overcome unwanted reactions, addictions, motivation issues, health problems, as well as limiting beliefs.
In this short video Jevon teaches one way in which anyone, young or old can apply a NLP Submodality technique so that you are never again effected by the thoughts that get in the way of the results that you’d like to experience.
You’ll see Jevon demonstrate the technique’s effectiveness, and you’ll immediately understand why positive thoughts alone cannot provide you with fulfilling results. Discover how you can be in the driving seat of your mind.
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?