In this video Jevon Dängeli describes how the ‘Authentic Self Empowerment’ (ASE) approach works while comparing it to NLP and Time-Line Therapy.
ASE provides coaches, therapists and counsellors with a holistic approach to healing the root of many psychological issues by focussing on both remedial change and generative transformation. This approach is useful in helping people deal with a vast range of life’s challenges because it is applied at the very core of the presenting issue.
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?