Have you ever felt like a flea in a rug on spring cleaning day?
Human transformation is the process of physical and psychological change that all of us are constantly undergoing. Personally impactful experiences or significant realisations invite us to evolve our consciousness and transform our way of being in the world. Upon realising something of pertinence about ourselves or life, our mind is stretched and can no longer revert back to its old form.
Acting upon our inner callings enables us to live purposefully, giving meaning to our endeavours. In contrast, when we disregard or turn away from our insights due to the fear of what implementing them may result in, choosing rather to continue our old modes and patterns of behaviour, then we shutdown our intuition and suppress the life that wants to be lived through us. The former leads to Authentic Self Empowerment, the latter leads to burnout.
In this training video Jevon Dängeli (NLP Trainer & ASE Facilitator) uses a humorous metaphor of a flea in a rug on spring cleaning day to describe the process of transformation and how burnout can result if our intrinsic impulses are ignored. Watch the video:
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?