Access Alignment is a simple yet effective HNLP technique to reduce or even eliminate the effects of psychological trauma and stress (including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
Access Alignment has similarities with EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) which is known as a powerful psychological treatment for trauma that has been extensively researched. Based on their own experience in the field of psychology along with their understanding of NLP’s Eye Accessing Cues, the developers of HNLP (John Overdurf & Julie Silverthorn) established Access Alignment – a method that has been found amongst HNLP Practitioners (and their clients) to work rapidly with sustainable results.
In this training video, NLP & HNLP Trainer, Jevon Dangeli teaches and demonstrates how Access Alignment works as well as how to apply the technique in coaching and therapeutic contexts.
Watch the video:
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?