By the end of this video you will know how to tell what’s going on in people’s minds, regardless of what they say. You’ll discover a way of identifying how each individual processes information in their head. In other words, you’ll quickly be able to establish if someone is telling the truth or not.
The skill of reading Eye Accessing Cues gives you a clue as to how people create their personal experience of reality in the present. As a coach or therapist, you’ll be able to identify how clients are creating their problems internally, even when they’re not consciously aware of it.
This video teaches you how to understand people better, through being able to calibrate their eye movements.
1. What was your greatest learning from this video?
2. Which area(s) of your life can be improved by applying what you’ve learned from this video?
3. What steps will you take to implement your learnings from this video in order to make positive changes in the area(s) of your life stated in your answer to question 2?
4. How will you apply what you’ve learned from this video in your professional occupation in order to enhance your effectiveness and/or communication skills?
5. What other information have you gathered on the subject of this video that deepens your understanding of this subject?
6. How does the main subject of this video tie in with, or support what you have learned from the other videos in this series?